Tagaytay City, Philippines — Dubbed as the City of Character where food and nature are at its best, Tagaytay has long dominated the preference for a weekend getaway. For many years, this city has served as the most convenient escape for people seeking to unwind from the stress of corporate life. Location in mind, it overshadows any city near Metro Manila with its cool, breezy weather that’s complemented by a picturesque landscape: an advantage that has made Tagaytay Highlands as one of the most sought-after properties in the country. This SM Group-developed estate is a one-of-a-kind, mountain-resort property sprawling across Tagaytay’s scenic mountain ridges that offers upscale amenities that are at par with prestigious vacation homes abroad; its world class facilities make it a worthwhile investment considering the booming real estate industry that pushes a positive trend in the economy.
Tagaytay Highlands is a symbol of innovation and Philippine ingenuity, having met the seemingly insurmountable challenge of transforming Tagaytay’s best mountain ridges into a world-class residential mountain resort community. It serves as a wise investment as it provides, safety and privacy, accessibility, a set of world-class amenities, and health-friendly environs. And to expound why its members and homeowners relish the good life in this prestigious mountain resort, Tagaytay Highlands proudly showcases the following:
• The name. The brand is all about the country’s most exclusive leisure-residential mountain resort with an upscale membership base. Tagaytay Highlands is backed by the financial strength and solid business reputation of the SM Group, one of Asia’s largest corporations. Having been in operation for over 20 years, the property has established itself to be the best of its kind in the country.
• The idyllic location, the elevation, and the weather. Located in Tagaytay City, the property is the only one of its kind and scale, occupying a land area of approximately 1,200 hectares straddling the three provinces of Cavite, Laguna, and Batangas. At 2,000 feet above sea level, it offers the most striking views of Taal Lake and Volcano, the enchanted Mt. Makiling, the Canlubang Valley, and Laguna de Bay.
Tagaytay Highlands is just a quick 50-kilometer drive from the Makati Central Business District, making it a favored weekend destination for Metro Manila’s elite. Its proximity to the country’s major international airports and its multiple access roads like Sta. Rosa Exit (SLEX), Emilio Aguinaldo Highway in Cavite, Batino-Calamba-Tagaytay Road, and Silangan-Casile Road in Laguna strategically place Tagaytay Highlands in the midst of emerging tourist hotspots in the National Capital Region.
One of Tagaytay Highlands’ best come-ons is the cool, misty weather all year round, with an average daily temperature of 22° C: a great relief for those who want to escape the heat and humidity in the city.
• Amenities and lifestyle. Tagaytay Highlands boasts a legion of “firsts” in the country: the first cable cars, the first 48-seater Swiss funicular train, the first 45-hole golfing resort in the whole of Tagaytay City, and the first to have The Peak Bar with a 360-degree view of two lakes, Taal volcano, five mountains, and four cities.
It is a self-contained leisure community that offers tight 24-hour security and exclusive membership to four Clubs—complete with basic utilities, world-class amenities, 16 F&B outlets, a variety of sports and recreational facilities, 24/7 medical and emergency support services, and uninterrupted water and power supply.
• The environs. Tagaytay Highlands is your perfect leisure home. Located in one of the top tourist destinations in the country, it is ideally situated near hospitals, academic centers, shopping establishments, churches, banks, and gasoline stations.
• The premier homes. A timeless brand committed to its promise of providing leisure luxury experience and innovative developments, Tagaytay Highlands continues to revolutionize through time and mark its place in the industry as it presents premium and exclusive residential communities divided into three enclaves; Highlands, Midlands, and Greenlands. Residents can choose from the signature log cabins, condominiums and themed leisure lot communities that showcases a view of the surrounding landscape.
Today, Tagaytay Highlands is a wonderful place for fortifying family ties, but owning a property in this exclusive community is not just a privilege but a reasonable, long term investment.
Tagaytay Highlands is a leisure development of the SM Group of Companies. Nestled along the highest elevations of Tagaytay lies a premier leisure destination that speaks of exclusivity and luxury. Where stunning nature views and a breezy, cool climate come together to redefine relaxation. Where golf and country clubs, a selection of restaurants, world-class amenities, and a variety of premium residential communities reshape your idea of a weekend getaway. For more information on how to own a Highlands home, please check out www.tagaytayhighlands.com or call (632) 5052422 and (63917) 5150158.