Delta 8 THC products are a new introduction in the world of natural herbal medicine. The most common of the offerings, Delta 8, is taken from marijuana plants and has a sedative effect. The plant is also said to act as a natural sedative for those who are highly stressed or who have issues sleeping. If you're looking for a product that can help you relax, be more alert, or just feel good, then Delta might be for you. Read on to find out more about this new addition to the market, and why it could be a real answer for those who are looking for a better way to deal with chronic pain.
The delta 8 thc products come in two forms - as a pill and as a gummy bear. The difference between the two is that the gummy bear version can be eaten, while the pill needs to be taken with water. The Delta 8 THC gummy bears are quite small, which makes them easy to take, and they're also high-quality. They have high levels of THC and therefore don't have many side effects for those who are sensitive to other pharmaceutical medications. People who are interested in trying the new Delta product should pick up a few doses and give it a try.
The Delta 8 thc products work very well in most people, although there are those who aren't comfortable taking them with food. If you pick up a bottle of the gummy bears, however, you won't have to worry about this issue. The low potency makes it easy to consume, and it's a great way to enjoy the taste of the Delta product without having to worry about mixing it with something that you're not going to like. These products are currently being offered online at a discount, so it should only take a few clicks to find a website where you can get the best selection of delta8 thc. Once you do find a website that has what you're looking for, make sure that you read through all of the products that are available before making your final purchase.
Best Delta 8 Products
* Area 52's delta 8 products are the best ones for sale on the market today. There is a reason the company has the best selling delta 8 carts in the United States.
* LAWeekly's post is a guide to finding delta 8 near me for consumers in a rush trying to get products in less than one business day. The vendors listed here offer overnight and priority shipping options.
* LAWeekly also wrote about their list of the best companies that sell delta 8 THC. See if your favorite brand was praised or has any cons that you should be aware of, such as pesticides and inaccurate terpene labeling.
* In order to find the best delta 8 products you will have to buy a few brands and see which gummies and tinctures you like best. For a shortlist of the best companies, read company reviews and watch brand critic videos.
Delta 8 THC Gummies
* With the number of low quality brands out there, it can be hard tof ind the best Delta 8 THC Gummies. Always go with brands that provide transparency through lab tests and offer a refund guarantee so you can get high risk free.
* Find a list of the strongest delta 8 THC gummies for sale today. The brands include extremely potent delta 8 products with CBN, CBD, CBG, and THCV as well.
* Before you buy delta 8 gummies visit HeraldNet's guide on finding the best delta 8 gummies to buy in 2021. The list features how to avoid shady companies that sell black market distillate with harsh chemicals and harmful byproducts following extraction.
* Look nowhere else than the roundup of Seattle Weekly's best delta 8 gummies. Featured brands include Everest, Area 52, 3Chi, and Diamond CBD.
Delta 8 Carts
* The the best delta 8 carts are Area 52, Finest Labs, and Delta Effex. Stick to brands with full panel lab tests so you know that the CBD to delta 8 THC conversion process left no harsh chemicals or residues behind in your vape cart.
* SFExaminer's critique of the best delta 8 carts calls out shady brands often found in gas stations, head shops, and smoke shops around the country. This includes Cake and Canna Clear who don't have proper licensing and lab tests required by the state of California.
* Seattle Weekly made their own list of the commpanies think they make the best delta 8 THC carts. They tell first time consumers to be on the lookout for cheap distillate and brands that contain more than the 0.3% D9 THC limit.
* Herald Net also looked at their favorite delta 8 carts. Their post includes resources from professional vapers and hardware manufacturers so you can store your carts safely to avoid leaking delta 8 vape carts.
Saweetie pays tribute to Filipino, Black heritage with Met Gala dress
SAWEETIE proudly put her Filipino and Black heritage on display at the 2021 Met Gala, where the theme was “American Independence.”
The “Icy Girl” rapper on Monday, September 13, stunned everyone on the red carpet wearing a rose-colored Christian Cowan gown with an iridescent train split in two panels. One panel had the colors black and red to represent the Black American heritage flag, while the other panel had red, yellow, blue, and white for the Philippine flag.
“My cape represents the Black American heritage flag and the Filipino flag,” Saweetie told ET Online.
She added, “‘Cause I’m Black and Filipino, and that’s what makes me an American girl.”
Saweetie also took to Instagram to share her gown that featured 10 million hand-embellished crystals, saying: “Proud of my heritage!”
Saweetie, whose real name is Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper, was born to an African American father and Filipina-Chinese mother.
In a recent interview with the Asian Journal, the rapper said her mother reminded her to speak up about her background and culture.
“I remember my mom telling me that it’s important for me to share my heritage, to share my culture. So anytime that it makes sense, I do let people know that I am half-Filipina,” she said.
In 2017, she went viral after posting a video on Instagram. The freestyle video later became “Icy Grl,” prompting a label bidding war that ended with Saweetie signing a deal with Warner Records.
Since her fame, she has released chart-topping hits including 2020’s “Tap In” and “Back to the Streets” as well as “Best Friend” with Doja Cat this year.
She also launched a nonprofit, The Icy Baby Foundation, with her grandmother to support single mothers, low-income communities, education efforts, and people living with autism.
“Money beats court cases, money buys medicine, money fixes potholes, money puts food on the counter, and money keeps the heat and electricity going,” said Saweetie.
“So if I can spread the wealth, that’s what I want to do,” she added.
The Met Gala, chaired by Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour, is a fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. It was cancelled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s return required proof of vaccination from its over 300 attendees.